Every commercial establishment / Factory is liable to implement one or the other central / state Govt. enactments in respect of labour laws. Pearl HR Solutions provides you a distinctive and absolute way to get rid of all your problems related to labour laws.
We deal with Registrations & Maintenance of statutory records under various labour laws mentioned as under.
- The Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The Shops and Establishments Act, 1947
- The Factories Act, 1948
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- National and Festival Holidays Act, 1958
- The Profession Tax Act, 1975
- Trade Licence
- Pollution Control Board licence
- Manpower & HR Auditing
- VAT / Sales Tax & Service Tax
We are committed to provide satisfactory services to the customers and our end – to – end services include.
- Licensing & Registration under various labour laws
- Calculation of periodical liability & preparation of payment challans accordingly
- Documentations, Maintenance of Records & statutory registers
- Preparation & submission of periodical statutory reports
- Correspondence & compliances with officials whenever required
- Attend periodical statutory inspections held by Govt. officials and other allied labour law related services.